Firrhill Medical Centre Complaints Procedure
We try extremely hard to provide the best possible medical care and service to our patients but unfortunately things do sometimes go wrong. All complaints are taken very seriously and this document explains our Lothian and NHS approved complaints procedures.
How can I make a complaint?
You should contact our practice manager, Ms Karen Ritchie in person, in writing or by telephone on 441 3119.
Please see Practice Complaint leaflet Practice complaints leaflet
Who do I address a complaint to about other NHS care?
- GP out of hours/ District nursing/ Health visitors – NHS Lothian Primary and Community Division on 0131 465 5708
- NHS 24 – phone 0141 337 4501
- Care at Royal Infirmary and Liberton Hospitals – phone the Patient Liaison Officer on 0131 537 2390
- Scottish Ambulance Service – phone the General Manager on 0131 446 2600
- St John’s Hospital – phone the Complaints Officer on 01506 522157
- Care at Western General Hospital – phone the Patient Liaison Officer on 0131 537 2390